Lavor punch needles are the newest addition to my shop and I love them!
The metal is really high quality and the handle is made of a recycled plastic. BONUS? You can get a case for the needles as well to carry them wherever you want to . It's extra sturdy and fits the thinnest needles plus the 4 or 5.5mm one. WIN-WIN!
So, let's look at the needles one by one.
LAVOR 5.5 mm
The thickest needle is great for the following yarns:
Size 5 bulky and size 6 super bulky
- Joann's Big Twist Natural Blend
- Lion Brand Wool Easy Thick and Quick
- Buttercream Luxe Alpaca
- Buttercream Wool Roving
You can use thinner yarn as well by using 2 or 3 strands.
LAVOR 4 mm
- Michael's Impeccable Yarn - by far the most favorite in terms of texture and size
- Red Heart Super Saver yarn - a bit thinner and feels lower quality, but it works
- Hobby Lobby I love this yarn - pretty comparable to the red heart yarn
- Joann's Big Twist Value Yarn
- Caron One Pound Yarn - nice texture, but it only comes in one pound size
Here are the two side by side :)
LAVOR for embroidery
The thinnest needle works really well with embroidery thread or finer yarns. More info below!